The Story Behind The Delightful Rosé Sangria
If you’re looking for a Sangria that’s refreshing and also a bit fruity, this Rosé Sangria is your jam and on top of being delicious it looks absolutely lovely in the glass.
- 1 bottle of your favorite rosé
- 1 cup orange juice or Orangina
- 2 peaches or nectarines sliced
- 2 oranges sliced
- half a cantaloupe cut into chunks
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher filled with ice.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes before serving.
- Bask in the pink beauty.