The Story Behind The Delightful Rosé Sangria
If you’re looking for a Sangria that’s refreshing and also a bit fruity, this Rosé Sangria is your jam and on top of being delicious it looks absolutely lovely in the glass.
- 1 bottle of your favorite rosé
- 1 cup orange juice or Orangina
- 2 peaches or nectarines sliced
- 2 oranges sliced
- half a cantaloupe cut into chunks
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher filled with ice.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes before serving.
- Bask in the pink beauty.
Rate This Recipe:
Yield: 1 Pitcher
Sangria Variations To Try:
- The Traditional Sangria - Looking to keep your Sangria classical? Look no further. The Traditional Sangria Recipe makes the perfect pitcher of classic Sangria!
- Refreshing White Sangria - Lighten up your Sangria game with this Refreshing White Sangria recipe. Made with cucumbers, Sprite, and crisp white wine, the recipe is a crowd pleaser!
- Bubbly Celebratory Sangria - This Bubbly Celebratory Sangria Recipe is perfect for your next special occasion. Made with sparkling wine, it's fizzing up with fun.
- Sangria In A Flash - Have no time to spare. Our Sangria In A Flash Recipe takes less than a couple of minutes to make.
- Hennessy Sangria - The perfect summer drink, the classic Sangria gets an upgrade with a splash, or glug, of Hennessy.
- Autumn Sangria - This tasty sangria recipe is made with apples, white wine, pomegranate juice, and cinnamon, combining the crisp, fruity flavors of fall.
Related Reads & Recipes
Learn About Rosé
· Rosé 101
· Our always updated list of the best Rosé to buy right now!
More Rosé Recipes To Explore
The Rosé Martini Recipe:
A riff on the classic dry Martini that swaps gin for rosé wine. Perfect for the warmer months, this would make an excellent batched brunch cocktail.
The Brunch With The Parents Cocktail Recipe:
Perfect for brunch, this easy-drinking cocktail from Portland's Grand Army Tavern combines rosé wine with rum and the lovely, floral flavors of rosehips. Get the recipe here!
This week's cocktail draws inspiration from the changing seasons. The Roseroni will help carry us through to some warm days ahead.
The Coconut Cosmo Recipe:
The Coconut Cosmo cocktail is a complex tropical take on the traditional Cosmopolitan. Keep reading to learn the recipe!
The Cosmo Spritz Recipe:
The Cosmo Spritz is light, bright, and perfect for hot days. Keep reading for this creative recipe that combines vodka with rosé and liqueur.
Strawberry Sparkler Recipe:
This Strawberry Sparkler recipe is simple, delicious, and ideal for entertaining. Brunch, anyone?