The Story Behind The Delightful Rosé Sangria
If you’re looking for a Sangria that’s refreshing and also a bit fruity, this Rosé Sangria is your jam and on top of being delicious it looks absolutely lovely in the glass.
- 1 bottle of your favorite rosé
- 1 cup orange juice or Orangina
- 2 peaches or nectarines sliced
- 2 oranges sliced
- half a cantaloupe cut into chunks
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher filled with ice.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes before serving.
- Bask in the pink beauty.
Rate This Recipe:
Sangria Variations To Try:
- The Traditional Sangria - Looking to keep your Sangria classical? Look no further. The Traditional Sangria Recipe makes the perfect pitcher of classic Sangria!
- Refreshing White Sangria - Lighten up your Sangria game with this Refreshing White Sangria recipe. Made with cucumbers, Sprite, and crisp white wine, the recipe is a crowd pleaser!
- Bubbly Celebratory Sangria - This Bubbly Celebratory Sangria Recipe is perfect for your next special occasion. Made with sparkling wine, it's fizzing up with fun.
- Sangria In A Flash - Have no time to spare. Our Sangria In A Flash Recipe takes less than a couple of minutes to make.
- Hennessy Sangria - The perfect summer drink, the classic Sangria gets an upgrade with a splash, or glug, of Hennessy.
- Autumn Sangria - This tasty sangria recipe is made with apples, white wine, pomegranate juice, and cinnamon, combining the crisp, fruity flavors of fall.