The Story Behind The Refreshing White Sangria
Many White Sangrias can be sickly sweet and when we think of white wine, we really want something light and refreshing. With that in mind we combined fresh cucumber, lemon and sprite to create a delicious Sangria that has a hint of sweetness without being cloying, maintaining the wine’s refreshing qualities.
- 1 bottle of crisp white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio
- 1 English cucumber cut in thin slices on an angle
- 2 lemons cut into thin slices
- 1 can of Sprite
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher filled with ice.
- If you wish for the drink to be a bit sweeter, add another can of Sprite.
- Let the Sangria sit for at least 15 minutes before serving.