Pull up a barstool and join our team. We're always looking for passionate and talented people.
Account Manager - Brand Partnerships
VinePair is seeking a full-time Account Manager, to join our growing team in our New York City offices. The Account Manager will support the Brand Partnerships (and Editorial) teams through the planning, implementation, and execution of sold sponsorship programs. The ideal candidate is passionate about media in the food and beverage space, and excited to join a fast-paced newsroom in a dynamic startup environment. The account manager role will communicate directly with clients and help support with all aspects of the pre & post-sales process. This role requires excellent communication skills and comfort interfacing with internal and client teams.
At VinePair, drinking is culture. Started in 2014, we reach more than 24 million readers monthly. Our editorial covers everything from thoughtful long-form features and essays, to industry trends and profiles, to viral breaking news on our popular Booze News vertical. On top of this, our online store carries our favorite design-forward drinking products. We’re a dynamic media company that’s back by stellar investors including Joanne Wilson, Gary Vaynerchuk, The New York Angels, Social Starts and more. This as a great opportunity for an entrepreneurially-minded candidate who wants a chance to be a part of a fast-growing media organization.
The Account Manager salary is commensurate with experience. This position will receive equity.
Key duties include:
- Participate in brainstorms to create unique custom campaigns, from idea generation and presentation to client to execution
- Creating Media Plans and proposals for branded content
- Work with internal teams to delegate post ideas to freelancers or editorial
- Serve as the main conduit between VinePair and the advertiser
- Manage custom programs, delivery/pacing and make recommendations for optimizations to ensure delivery and client satisfaction
- Lead the execution of brand partner programs including website, email, custom content creation, video and social content/distribution
- Liaise with clients and agencies on creative assets, approvals, reporting needs and flighting
- Surface any client issues and make recommendations for solutions
- Track and report on the results of advertiser campaigns and programs
- Manage the distribution of client invoices and wrap/performance-reports for all campaigns
- Identify opportunities for growth and optimization with advertising networks, products and partnerships
- Minimum 1 year of advertising support experience, either at a media company or agency. Client-direct communication preferred
- Strong understanding of digital advertising processes including DFP
- Excel and PowerPoint experience a must
- Strong understanding current digital marketplace trends
- Strong understanding of advertising measurement tools and success metrics
- Self starter and team player
What you will receive:
- A competitive salary commensurate with your experience
- Room for advancement
- Gym Subsidy
- Great social events, monthly parties and other team outings
- The ability to take home wine, beer or spirits to share with friends
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start up environment
Does all this sound awesome? Then send your resume, cover letter and references to email@example.com.