VinePair tastes, rates, and reviews wines, beers, and spirits for publication on a rolling basis. Our mission for reviews and ratings is to provide a clear, reliable source of information for the millennial consumer, providing an overview applicable to day-to-day buying and drinking.
Tastings for review are not typically conducted blind. In alignment with our reviews mission, we believe in purposefully tasting all products as our readers typically would, with full knowledge of the producer, the region, and the price.
All wines, beers, and spirits currently available in the U.S. are open to review, and our scores and reviews are in no way affected by any advertising, partnerships or other commercial relationships.
While VinePair has investors and advertisers, they in no way dictate our content. Content that has been paid for by an advertiser or investor, or any content for which we have been compensated, will always be clearly labeled as sponsored content.
If you choose to send your wine, beer, spirit or any other product to VinePair, we make no claim whatsoever to cover your product, positively or negatively, in writing, video or audio.
What To Include With Samples
All samples submitted for consideration should include the following information sent preferably via email to email@example.com or alternatively included in the sample shipment. We kindly ask that two bottles of each wine and beer be sent in case of a flawed bottle or for a follow-up tasting. In the case of spirits, please send a single bottle.
- Producer name
- Wine/Beer/Spirit name
- Appellation (If applicable)
- Vintage (If applicable)
- Suggested Retail Price
- Contact information in case of questions or follow-up
Where To Send Samples
Please send two bottles of each wine or beer or one bottle of each spirit submitted for consideration to:
20 W. 22nd St. Suite 512
New York, NY 10010
For questions regarding samples and reviews, please contact Tastings Editor Courtney Schiessl at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com.
- From time to time we work with various partners to highlight wine, beer, spirits and other products that we believe you, our readers, will be interested in learning about. When we do so those pieces of content are clearly labeled as ‘SPONSORED.’
- To learn more about VinePair and our investors, please visit our About page.
- When we link to Amazon and other 3rd parties with affiliate programs (and remember to tag those links) we earn a small commission.