The Story Behind The Bubbly Celebratory Sangria
Sometimes you just crave bubbles and this Sangria is the perfect fix, the drink’s effervescence just lightening the mood.
- 1 bottle of your favorite sparkling wine
- 2 white peaches or nectarines cut into slices
- half a cantaloupe cut into chunks
- ½ cup of good honey
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and stir to dissolve the honey.
- Add ice.
- Let the ingredients sit for at least 15 minutes.
Rate This Recipe:
Yield: 1 Pitcher
- The Traditional Sangria - Looking to keep your Sangria classical? Look no further. The Traditional Sangria Recipe makes the perfect pitcher of classic Sangria!
- Refreshing White Sangria - Lighten up your Sangria game with this Refreshing White Sangria recipe. Made with cucumbers, Sprite, and crisp white wine, the recipe is a crowd pleaser!
- Delightful Rosé Sangria - This recipe combines two of your favorite things in the world: Sangria and Rosé.
- Sangria In A Flash - Have no time to spare. Our Sangria In A Flash Recipe takes less than a couple of minutes to make.
- Hennessy Sangria - The perfect summer drink, the classic Sangria gets an upgrade with a splash, or glug, of Hennessy.
- Autumn Sangria - This tasty sangria recipe is made with apples, white wine, pomegranate juice, and cinnamon, combining the crisp, fruity flavors of fall.