The Story Behind The Sangria In A Flash
In the mood for Sangria but don’t want all the fuss of cutting up all that fruit? No problem, this three ingredient Sangria is insanely satisfying – a little sweet with notes of citrus – and can go from bottle to your glass in just five minutes.
Ingredients In The Sangria In A Flash:
- 1 bottle of dry red wine
- 2 cans of San Pellegrino Aranciata Rossa
- 1 pint of fresh raspberries
Sangria In A Flash Directions:
- Pour wine into a pitcher filled with ice and add the two cans of Aranciata Rossa.
- Stir to combine and then drop in your raspberries.
- Pour and enjoy Sangria for days.
Yield: 1 Pitcher