The Story Behind The Sangria In A Flash
In the mood for Sangria but don’t want all the fuss of cutting up all that fruit? No problem, this three ingredient Sangria is insanely satisfying – a little sweet with notes of citrus – and can go from bottle to your glass in just five minutes.
- 1 bottle of dry red wine
- 2 cans of San Pellegrino Aranciata Rossa
- 1 pint of fresh raspberries
- Pour wine into a pitcher filled with ice and add the two cans of Aranciata Rossa.
- Stir to combine and then drop in your raspberries.
- Pour and enjoy Sangria for days.
Rate This Recipe:
Sangria Variations To Try:
- The Traditional Sangria - Looking to keep your Sangria classical? Look no further. The Traditional Sangria Recipe makes the perfect pitcher of classic Sangria!
- Refreshing White Sangria - Lighten up your Sangria game with this Refreshing White Sangria recipe. Made with cucumbers, Sprite, and crisp white wine, the recipe is a crowd pleaser!
- Bubbly Celebratory Sangria - This Bubbly Celebratory Sangria Recipe is perfect for your next special occasion. Made with sparkling wine, it's fizzing up with fun.
- Delightful Rosé Sangria - This recipe combines two of your favorite things in the world: Sangria and Rosé.
- Hennessy Sangria - The perfect summer drink, the classic Sangria gets an upgrade with a splash, or glug, of Hennessy.
- Autumn Sangria - This tasty sangria recipe is made with apples, white wine, pomegranate juice, and cinnamon, combining the crisp, fruity flavors of fall.