How To Make A French 75
The French 75 has its origins in WWI, at Harry's New York Bar in Paris. The story goes that cocktail was named after the French 75mm field gun.
Ingredients In The French 75:
- 1 oz Gin
- ¾ oz Lemon
- 1 oz Simple Syrup
- 3 oz Champagne
French 75 Directions:
- Combine all ingredients in shaker tin, excluding Champagne.
- Add ice to small shaker tin.
- Shake vigorously, until tin is frosted over.
- Strain into champagne flute with champagne.
- Garnish with lemon twist and enjoy.
Yield: 1 Cocktail