How To Make A Gin & Tonic
It doesn't get much simpler -- or more classic -- the the famed G&T. As you probably already know, the cocktail was introduced by the army of the British East India Company in India.
Looking to take you Gin & Tonic game to another level? Then try out these variations on the classic G&T:
- The Cranberry Sauce Gin and Tonic Recipe
- The Winter Gin & Tonic Recipe
- The Pomegranate Gin & Tonic Recipe
- The Spiked Coffee Tonic Recipe
- The Breakfast Tonic Recipe
Ingredients In The Best Gin & Tonic Recipe
- 2 oz Gin
- As needed Tonic
Gin & Tonic Directions
- Combine all ingredients in chilled highball glass.
- Add ice.
- Garnish with lime wedge and enjoy.
Other Gin & Tonic Recipes To Try:
- The GT&C - Here’s a great excuse to free your muddler from the dusty corner of the pantry drawer. Slice a cucumber, muddle it up, and liberally add lime juice. Measure out the gin (or don’t), add ice, and top with tonic.
- The Cranberry Sauce Gin and Tonic Recipe - This crowd-pleasing cocktail is perfect for the Thanksgiving holiday. In addition to the usual suspects (gin, tonic, and lime), this riff introduces cranberry sauce to the recipe, giving it both festive color and taste.
- The Spiked Coffee Tonic Recipe - Sometimes even espresso needs an extra boost. In this case, a generous dose of gin provides the helping hand. Coffee and tonic water is a complex combo but it’s perfect for fans of bittersweet liqueurs like amaro.