How To Make A Coffee Cocktail
While there are a lot of caffeinated cocktails out there, the classic Coffee Cocktail actually doesn't pack that kind of buzz.
Ingredients In The Best Coffee Cocktail Recipe
- 1 ½ oz Brandy
- 2 ½ oz Port
- 1 Egg, whole
Coffee Cocktail Directions
- Combine all ingredients in shaker tin.
- Add a few chips of ice.
- Shake until ice chips are dissolved.
- Fill tin with ice.
- Shake vigorously, until tin is frosted over.
- Strain into chilled glass
- Garnish with nutmeg and enjoy.