The Story Behind The Affordable Pear Act
Located just outside of Denver, Aurora, Colo., is a town full of mountain weekenders in search of a warm tipple to beat the winter chill. This drink, from Annette Scratch to Table, accomplishes just that by combining apple brandy infused with the calming notes of pear tea, honey, and lemon.
- 2 ounces pear chamomile-infused apple brandy (recipe follows)
- ¼ ounce honey simple syrup
- Lemon squeeze
- Add ingredients to coffee mug and top with 6 ounces of hot water.
Rate This Recipe:
Pear Chamomile Brandy Ingredients
- 1 packet (about 15 grams) Teakoe Pear Chamomile Tea (or any pear tea you have available)
- 1 750-milliliter bottle Laird's Bottled in Bond Apple Brandy
Pear Chamomile Brandy Directions
- Combine ingredients and let steep for 4 hours.