The Story Behind The Easy Eggnog Punch
We'll let you in on a little secret: This eggnog makes itself.
While shortcuts are never ideal when preparing your own cocktails, sometimes you need to take a break from all that shaking, mixing, and preparing. In a pinch, look no further than the Easy Eggnog Punch recipe. (Prefer to make your own eggnog from scratch? Get our frozen eggnog recipe here.)
This recipe is one that I make every Christmas for friends and family. All you have to do is add a couple of ingredients, and this seasonal punch is holiday-ready.
This recipe can be multiplied for more people.
- 1 quart (4 cups) of store-bought eggnog
- ¾ cup of bourbon, Cognac, or rum
- Add all ingredients to punch bowl over a big cube of ice.
- Stir, then grate fresh nutmeg over the top.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick.