The Story Behind The Milady's Big Apple Martini
If 2022 has taught us anything, it's that Martinis, by which we mean all Martinis, are back. From Julie Reiner of New York City’s Milady’s comes the Big Apple Martini, a more sophisticated, New York-inspired riff on the Appletini. Combining a whopping four types of alcohol, the Big Apple Martini definitely packs a punch with bright, acidic apple flavors balanced perfectly with herbaceous notes from the gin, all rounded out with brandy adding a hint of oaky warmth. Serve this one up at your next holiday gathering — it certainly won’t disappoint.
Green Apple-Infused Gin and Vodka Ingredients
- 2 Granny Smith green apples
- 4 ounces gin
- 4 ounces vodka
Green Apple-Infused Gin and Vodka Directions
- Cut the apples into small, bite-sized chunks.
- Add apples to a sealable glass container and cover with gin and vodka.
- Refrigerate for 5-7 days.
- Once infused, fine strain the contents to remove the apple chunks and rebottle. Contents will last for 3 weeks.