How To Make The Best Daiquiri Recipe
When it comes to the Daiquiri, you need to set aside your preconceptions about sickly-sweet slushy concoctions.
Ingredients In The Best Daiquiri Recipe
- 2 oz white rum
- ¾ oz lime juice
- ¾ oz simple syrup
- Lime wedge
- Combine all ingredients, except lime wedge, in a shaker.
- Add ice and shake vigorously, until tin is frosted over.
- Strain cocktail into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy.
Other Daiquiri Recipes To Try:
- The Pineapple Daiquiri Recipe - While following a similar formula to the OG Daiquiri, this variation adds a splash of something special: pineapple juice. Garnish with a pineapple wedge and prepare to be whisked off to tropical island.
- Grapefruit Daiquiri Recipe - In this citrus-flavored Daiquiri, grapefruit is the superstar. White rum provides the base and boozy kick, while still letting the grapefruit flavor shine. Garnish with a grapefruit twist and you’re good to go.
- The Rosemary And Honey Daiquiri Recipe - Seasonal winter ingredients make this riff the perfect cold-weather cocktail. Honey syrup adds nuance and sweetness, complementing the delicate spice of the dark rum and the earthiness of rosemary.