The Story Behind The Three Salt Margarita
Salt is the star of this Margarita variation. Khan recommends enjoying this cocktail clockwise — starting with the sea salt section of the rim (the most delicate salt), moving to the grasshopper salt, and ending with the worm salt (the most robustly flavored salt).
- 40 milliliters tequila blanco
- 15 milliliters Cointreau
- 22 milliliters freshly pressed lime juice
- 5 milliliters Crawley’s agave syrup
- Sea Salt
- Grasshopper salt
- Worm salt
- Rim a chilled Nick and Nora glass with equal sections of sea salt, grasshopper salt, and worm salt.
- Shake all other ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Double strain into the rimmed glass.