The Story Behind The Tequila And Chill
Tequila and white chocolate are delicious separately, of course; but put them together, and the combination is stunning. I use añejo tequila here with white chocolate syrup, and they work together wonderfully. Lillet Blanc keeps things from getting too sweet, as do a few dashes of Peychaud’s.
- 2 ounces añejo tequila, such as Tequila Arette Añejo
- 1 ounce Lillet Blanc
- ½ ounce Monin White Chocolate syrup
- 4 to 5 dashes Peychaud’s Bitters
- Combine tequila, Lillet, and Monin syrup in a mixing glass with ice.
- Stir to chill and combine.
- Fine strain into a coupe glass over an ice cube.
- Dash bitters on the top of cocktail.