The Story Behind The Salted Pecan
Those who prefer drinking their dessert will love this Salted Pecan cocktail. It was inspired by the decadent fudge I make every winter, studded with white chocolate, pecans, sea salt, and caramel. Rum, white chocolate syrup, and bitters come together in the drink, making it the perfect after-dinner treat.
Ingredients In The Salted Pecan:
- 21⁄2 ounces rum
- 1⁄2 ounce praline pecan liqueur
- 1⁄4 ounce white chocolate syrup, such as Monin
- 4 dashes aromatic bitters
- Salt, to taste
Salted Pecan Directions:
- Combine all ingredients except salt and garnish in a mixing glass.
- Stir to combine, and then strain into a rocks glass over one large ice cube.
- Sprinkle the cocktail with salt.