How To Make The Best El Floridita (Hemingway Daiquiri) Recipe
This variation on the classic Daiquiri is named after the way that Ernest Hemingway liked his mixed at the Floridita bar in Havana, Cuba.
Ingredients In The Best El Floridita (Hemingway Daiquiri) Recipe
- 1 ¾ oz White rum
- 1 oz Lime
- ¾ oz Maraschino
El Floridita (Hemingway Daiquiri) Directions
- Combine all ingredients in shaker tin.
- Add ice to small shaker tin.
- Shake vigorously, until tin is frosted over.
- Strain into chilled cocktail glass
- Garnish with lime wedge and enjoy.