How To Make The Best Blood and Sand Recipe
This violently named Scotch cocktail was actually named after Rudolph Valentino's 1922 bullfighter film Blood and Sand.
Ingredients In The Best Blood and Sand Recipe
- 1 oz Scotch
- 3/4 oz Cherry heering
- 3/4 oz Sweet vermouth
- 3/4 oz Orange juice
- ¼ oz Lemon (Classically, not an ingredient)
Blood and Sand Directions
- Combine all ingredients in shaker tin.
- Add ice to small shaker tin.
- Shake vigorously, until tin is frosted over.
- Strain into chilled rocks glass with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a burnt orange twist and enjoy.