How To Make A Gin Fizz
The Fizz family of cocktails are a riff on the traditional Sours. The Gin Fizz is the most popular member of the Fizz family.
Ingredients In The Gin Fizz:
- 1 ¾ oz Gin
- 1 oz Lemon
- 3/4 oz Simple syrup
- As needed Soda
Gin Fizz Directions:
- Combine all ingredients in shaker tin, excluding soda.
- Add ice to small shaker tin.
- Shake vigorously, until tin is frosted over.
- Strain into chilled highball glass with fresh ice and soda.
- Garnish with lemon wedge and enjoy.
Yield: 1 Cocktail