Wine is a very versatile ingredient. You can use to to make salad dressing, pasta, and even brisket, but the end of the week has left us with a sweet tooth. We searched through dozens of recipes to collect ten delicious, amazing desserts with the same key ingredient in common: wine! Sneak a little leftover wine into one of these desserts to cap off a meal, or snack on one of these treats in the middle of the day. Hey, it’s not exactly the same as day drinking, right?
1. Wine Poached Pears From Ang Sarap
2. Darkest Chocolate Cake With Red Wine Glaze From Epicurious
3. Rosé Cupcakes From Betty Crocker
7. Blueberry Cabernet Cheesecake Popsicles From Endless Simmer
8. Sweet Wine Ice Cream From BBC goodfood
9. Chocolate Red Wine Cupcakes With Marionberry Frosting From Blahnik Baker
10. White Wine Cake From Duncan Hines