The Story Behind The Rosy Gin Punch
When warm weather arrives, I love having friends over for dinner and cocktails. Creating and batching a signature cocktail for an evening is a great entertaining trick — you can make it in advance in a carafe and give everything a quick stir when your guests arrive.
This recipe is for one gin drink, but it’s easy to double, triple, or quadruple the recipe for a crowd. If you do, go ahead and mix all your ingredients directly in the carafe or pitcher.
- 2 ounces gin
- ¾ ounce pineapple juice
- ¾ ounce lemon juice
- ¾ ounce rose syrup, such as Monin
- Pineapple wedge and rosemary sprig for garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake to chill and combine ingredients.
- Strain into your cocktail glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish and enjoy!