The Story Behind The The Green New Deal
This cocktail created by Tyler Moschler of Bricolage NYC is perfect for the summer-to-fall transition. It’s tart yet subtly sweet, combining gin with yellow chartreuse, lime juice, green apple, and pinches of cilantro and mint.
- 1 ½ ounces gin
- ½ ounce yellow chartreuse
- ¾ ounce lime juice
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- 5 slices Granny Smith apple
- 1 pinch cilantro
- 1 pinch mint
- Muddle four apple slices and herbs in a cocktail shaker.
- Add all other ingredients to shaker and ice, and shake to combine.
- Strain and pour into a Nick and Nora glass.
- Garnish with fresh green apple slice.