The Story Behind The Mexican Summer Negroni
Infusing Campari with fresh strawberries gives it a seasonal kick, and the infusion mixes beautifully with earthy reposado tequila. It’s a great way to make this summery Negroni variation.
- 1 ounce strawberry-infused Campari (recipe follows)
- 1 ounce reposado tequila
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth
- Stir all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice.
- Strain, and then pour into a rocks glass with a clear ice cube.
Strawberry-Infused Campari Ingredients
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup Campari
Strawberry-Infused Campari Directions
- Combine ingredients and cover. Let them sit, infusing, for 3 days.
- Strain mixture into a fresh covered container.