The Story Behind The Jettison Daiquiri
George Kaiho, bar manager at Jettison in Dallas, uses a blend of Panamanian and Martinican rums in this Daiquiri. Grapefruit-infused simple syrup and a few dashes of bitters give it layered, citrusy flavors.
- 2 ounces Panama Pacific 3 years
- ½ ounce Rhum Neisson
- ¾ ounce lime juice
- ½ ounce Grapefruit Oleo Syrup
- 3 or 4 dashes of Bob’s Summer Bitters for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except bitters in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake thoroughly to combine, and pour into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with Bob’s Summer Bitters.
Rate This Recipe:
Related Reads & Recipes
Learn About Rum
· Rum 101
· Our always updated list of the best Rum to buy right now!
More Rum Recipes To Explore
The Pineapple Daiquiri Recipe:
A tropical twist on an old classic, just in time for National Rum Day. The Pineapple Daiquiri will immediately whisk you away to the islands.
Holiday Mai Tai Recipe:
Nothing signifies vacation in the sun quite like a mai tai. Take your taste buds on an exotic holiday with this revamped classic
Autumn in the Tropics Recipe:
This rum and Aperol cocktail gives tropical flavors a Northeastern twist with a fresh squash blossom and Maine blueberries.
The Whey Daiquiri, a Take on the Daiquiri:
With the comforting flavors of milk tea, this Daiquiri variation adds a level of decadence to the typically light and refreshing cocktail.
The Wake Up Call Recipe:
Those seeking an updated Espresso Martini need look no further! This rum cocktail features Trinidadian spirit, orange and smoke bitters, and lavender.