The Story Behind The Jettison Daiquiri
George Kaiho, bar manager at Jettison in Dallas, uses a blend of Panamanian and Martinican rums in this Daiquiri. Grapefruit-infused simple syrup and a few dashes of bitters give it layered, citrusy flavors.
- 2 ounces Panama Pacific 3 years
- ½ ounce Rhum Neisson
- ¾ ounce lime juice
- ½ ounce Grapefruit Oleo Syrup
- 3 or 4 dashes of Bob’s Summer Bitters for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except bitters in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake thoroughly to combine, and pour into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with Bob’s Summer Bitters.