The Story Behind The Indigo Thrill
Empress Gin is infused with butterfly pea flower and gives this Negroni riff its vibrant hue. Lavender bitters provide balanced, delicately floral notes.
- 1 ½ ounces Empress Gin
- ¾ ounces Cocchi Americano Blanc Vermouth
- ¾ ounce Salers Aperitif
- 2 dashes lavender bitters
- Lemon zest and flower for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice, and stir.
- Serve in a rocks glass over a large cube.
- Garnish with lemon zest and flower.
Rate This Recipe:
Related Reads & Recipes
Learn About Gin
· Gin 101
· Our always updated list of the best Gin to buy right now!
More Gin Recipes To Explore
Get our recipe for a great Gin Martini. Learn everything you need to know to make a perfect Gin Martini.
The Gimlet is a classic cocktail popularized by British soldiers in the 1800s. To learn how to make your own, check out our recipe here!
The Last Summer Fizz Recipe:
Inspired by the Last Word, this refreshing gin fizz cocktail features green chartreuse and a homemade lime cordial. Learn how to make it with this recipe!
The Spiked Coffee Tonic Recipe:
Infused with gin and brown sugar syrup, this is an easy, elegant twist on the classic coffee tonic served at cafes. Learn how to make it with this recipe!
The Aperol Negroni Recipe:
The Negroni has long been synonymous with Campari, but this variation may sway you toward its sweeter cousin: Aperol.
Get our recipe for a great Vesper. Learn everything you need to know to make a perfect Vesper.