The Story Behind The Indigo Thrill
Empress Gin is infused with butterfly pea flower and gives this Negroni riff its vibrant hue. Lavender bitters provide balanced, delicately floral notes.
- 1 ½ ounces Empress Gin
- ¾ ounces Cocchi Americano Blanc Vermouth
- ¾ ounce Salers Aperitif
- 2 dashes lavender bitters
- Lemon zest and flower for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice, and stir.
- Serve in a rocks glass over a large cube.
- Garnish with lemon zest and flower.
Rate This Recipe:
Related Reads & Recipes
Learn About Gin
· Gin 101
· Our always updated list of the best Gin to buy right now!
More Gin Recipes To Explore
The Gin Rickey Recipe:
Quaffable and refreshing, this drink has been a favorite of politicians and D.C. residents alike for over a century.
This summer, explore premium flavored gin with Bombay Bramble and read on to learn how to mix up The Bramble!
The Pineapple Berry Bramble Recipe:
Add tropical vibes to the Bramble, a classic gin cocktail, with pineapple juice and homemade raspberry syrup. Get the recipe here.
The Hanky-Panky Recipe:
Created in the 1920s, the Hanky-Panky is a representation of the overseas bartending innovation that occurred during America’s Prohibition.
The Starfruit Mint Bramble Recipe:
Incorporate fresh market finds, like tropical starfruit, into your glass with this twist on a traditional Bramble cocktail.
The Martinez Recipe:
First mixed up in the late 19th century, the Martinez is a classic variation on the Manhattan and a precursor to the Martini.