How To Make A Piña Colada
More than one bar in Puerto Rico claims to have invented the Piña Colada, which has been the island's national drink since 1978.
Ingredients In The Piña Colada:
- 2 oz White Rum
- 2 oz Coconut Cream
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
Piña Colada Directions:
- Combine all ingredients in shaker tin.
- Add ice to small shaker tin.
- Shake vigorously, until tin is frosted over.
- Strain into chilled hurricane glass filled with crushed ice
- Garnish with pineapple leaf and enjoy.
Yield: 1 Cocktail