Many loyal beer and wine drinkers have the silly idea that you must be loyal to one beverage more than another. At VinePair we say, “can’t we all just get along!” This opinion is never more prominent than around the Super Bowl. With that in mind, we’ve partnered with our friends at Alphabet City Beer Co. to recommend great wines for people who love beer. Just because beer is your beverage of choice doesn’t mean you can’t cheat on it every once and a while.
Curious? You can find out about all of these wines in our Wine 101 section!
Easy To Embed
Click, Copy, Paste
Learn About The Wines We Recommend
Wine 101 is our short, plain-English guide to drinking and enjoying wine. If our suggestions have got you curious (and thirsty!), you can learn more about each of the grapes and wines:
- If you like Wheat Beers try Chardonnay
- If you like West Coast IPAs try Carménère
- If you like Porters try Syrah
- If you like Kölsch try Sauvignon Blanc
- If you like Imperial Stouts try Cabernet Sauvignon
- If you like Pale Ales try Merlot
- If you like Belgian Dubbels try Malbec
- If you like Czech Pilsners try Riesling
- If you like Gose try Gewürztraminer
- If you like Lamics try Pinot Noir
None of these wines up your alley? Over at Wine 101 you can learn about over a dozen other different grapes and wines.