We know, we know – there’s no such thing as leftover wine. But you know what remains after you’ve downed a bunch of vino? The bottles and the corks! While you can try your hand at selling bottles and corks, why not fashion them into something beautiful (and useful) around the house? Check out these five DIY bottle and cork projects that will turn your wine leftovers into one-of-a-kind crafts.
1. This Cork Chandelier From Better Homes & Gardens
2. These Oil Wine Bottle Tiki Torches From Armchair Sommelier
Don't Miss A DropGet the latest in beer, wine, and cocktail culture sent straight to your inbox.
3. These Cork Earrings From Organically Crafty
4. This Cork Coffee Table From Mom 4 Real
5. And These Wine Bottle Planters From DIY Ready