Independence Day is just around the corner, and while celebrating with baseball and a barbecue is nice, this July 4th, step up your Amerigame by engaging in the United State’s real favorite pastime: drinking! You can crack open a six-pack of session beers, whip up some frozen wine desserts, or try your hand at one of these fantastic all-American cocktails. And should you decide to serve beer, frozen desserts and one of these cocktails, we definitely want to be invited to your July 4th party!
1. Red, White And Blue Cocktail by The Almond Eater
2. 4th Of July Super Slushies by Tablespoon
3. Red, White, And Blue Pina Colada by Grill Girl
4. 4th Of July Firework Cocktail Recipe by I Am Not The Babysitter
5. Patriotic Panna Cotta Shooters by Sprinkle Bakes
6. The Firecracker by Martha Stewart
7. Summery Berry Sangria by The Kitchn
8. Red And Blue Pop Rocks Patriotic Drink by Celebrations
9. Campari Basil Mojito by Set The Table
10. 4th Of July Champagne Cocktail by Health
11. American Sweetheart Cocktail by Eat. Drink. Repeat.
12. Frozen Boozy Bomb Pop Drink by Simply Fresh Cooking