Tequila Ocho Plata Review
One for true agave aficionados, this tequila delivers an enticing blend of vegetal and grassy aromas, with an undercurrent of vibrant flowers. There’s great depth and concentration to the palate, but it still remains lively and energetic well onto its pepper-spiced finish. This is sipping tequila, for sure, but don’t shy away from mixing it in cocktails.
Tequila Ocho Plata Pros And ConsPros
- Highly expressive tequila that’s full of character
- Suitable for sipping even though it’s a blanco tequila
- Great value for money, relative to the category
- Not as widely available as other tequila brands because of its labor-intensive production
- Some may find it slightly expensive for cocktails