The Story Behind The The Rosé Blackberry Spritz
For a refreshing change to your usual spritz, try swapping in easy-drinking Rosé Aperitivo for Italian bitters like Aperol and Campari. I added a bit of gin and lemon juice, and topped it off with blackberry soda and fresh blackberries for garnish.
- 1 ½ ounces Rosé Aperitivo
- ½ ounce gin
- ½ ounce lemon juice
- Top with blackberry soda
- Fresh blackberries, for garnish (optional)
- Shake all ingredients except the blackberry soda in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain mixture into a wine glass over ice.
- Top with blackberry soda.
- Add blackberry garnish, if using.