Whether your three-day weekend means a beach trip, grilling out in your backyard, or building the perfect picnic, you’re going to want drinks. VinePair’s got all you beer lovers covered on what to drink, but what if you want something a little more? Well, pre-batch cocktails are your answer. They’re delicious, relatively easy to make, and great for parties.
Of course, you can always pre-batch any of your favorite cocktails with VinePair’s handy pre-batch guide, but here are seven ready-to-go cocktails to get you started.
Spiked Triple Berry Basil Lemonade
Don't Miss A DropGet the latest in beer, wine, and cocktail culture sent straight to your inbox.
- 1.5 cups of Smirnoff Red, White & Berry vodka
- 8 cups of lemonade
- 1 cup of basil syrup
- 4 cups of berry lemonade ice
In a pitcher, combine lemonade, vodka, and basil syrup (prepared like simple syrup by heating one part water and one part sugar, then add basil). Stir to combine. Serve over ice in a high ball glass.
- 12 ounces of Jägermeister
- 5 ounces of grenadine
- 10 ounces of ruby red grapefruit
- 1 bottle of sparkling rosé
- 8 ounces of raspberries
- 8 ounces of strawberries
Optional flower ice cubes:
- Edible flowers
- 20 ounces of rooibos tea
Mix the Jägermeister, grenadine, grapefruit juice, and sparkling rosé into a serving bowl. Add berries. For the ice cubes, freeze the tea and flowers beforehand. Add to the serving glass.
Peach Lemonade Punch
- 750 milliliters (1 bottle) of NOLET’S or other dry gin
- 2.23 liters (a little more than half a gallon) of lemonade
- 375 milliliters of elderflower liqueur
- 2 bags of frozen peaches
Mix everything into a pitcher and stir. Serve over ice in a highball glass and garnish with a peach slice.
Mix all ingredients. Serve over ice with an orange garnish.
Rind Stone Cowboy
- 750 milliliters of Three Olives Fresh Watermelon vodka
- 500 milliliters of lime juice
- 250 milliliters of simple syrup
- 10-15 strawberries
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Watermelon slice
Dice the strawberries. Mix ingredients into a pitcher. Add sea salt to taste. Serve over an ice cube in a rocks glass, garnish with watermelon slice.
- 750 milliliters of rosé
- 200 milliliters of sweet sherry
- Fresh mint leaves
Mix ingredients in a pitcher. Serve over ice (crushed or cube) in a serving glass, garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- 275 milliliters dry gin
- 550 milliliters (about two-thirds of a bottle) Torrontés wine
- 180 milliliters (two-thirds of a cup) of strawberry simple syrup
- Grapefruit juice to taste
- Blood orange
Combine gin, wine, and simple syrup into a pitcher. Stir. Pour into a serving glass over ice, top with grapefruit juice and garnish with a blood orange wedge.