Starting today, we’ll be sharing some of our favorite reads from around the web, as well as memorable drinks and meals — the essentials that inspire our liquid-fueled adventures at VinePair.
- One Night At Kachka – Eater
- BOOK: Reverse Wine Snob: How to Buy and Drink Great Wine without Breaking the Bank – Amazon
- Frank Sinatra, Joseph Brodsky, Mikhail Baryshnikov and the peculiar history of the Russian Samovar bar and restaurant, née Jilly’s Saloon – The Alcohol Professor
- Introducing the Black-and-White Cookie Ice-Cream Sandwich, a Truly New York Concoction – Grub Street
- Hitler’s Booze Stash Was Just Found Under a German Restaurant – Vice Munchies
- NYC Restaurant: Huertas