Thanksgiving is a time to show your loved ones how much you really care. So what better way to give thanks to your Thanksgiving host than with a great wine-related gift?
No matter what your host’s style, here are 9 gift recommendations that are sure to impress:
- This elegant House Wine Carafe will add a bit of whimsy to your host’s table. Plus, we love that it can also be used for olive oil.
- For the drama queen/king, consider The Rainman Decanter. This gift lets them “make it rain” every time they pour a glass!
- Have a Francophile in your life? Help them add a little French elegance to the table with Rouge and Blanc Carafes.
- For the person who never seems to have enough bling on the table, the Midas Carafe will do the trick; now everything they touch will truly turn to gold.
- For someone whose head always seems to be in the clouds, try these Float Red Wine Glasses.
- For those who would rather be celebrating the Queen Mum than the Pilgrims, the Royal Doulton Wine Set might be in order.
- Grape Leaf Coasters: not just for the Greeks in your life!
- For the host who loves handmade items, and, let’s be honest, probably lives in Brooklyn, you can’t go wrong with Letterpress Wine Coasters.
- And, finally, for your hipster Thanksgiving: Temporary Tattoos.