The Story Behind The One and Only
Pursue a break from the ordinary and indulge in this fresh take on brunch cocktails. The One and Only combines citrus and honey flavors with a splash of Riondo Prosecco. "The cocktail came about when I first tried Don Ciccio's fennel cordial; I immediately wanted to incorporate it into a fresh brunch cocktail," says Don Pirone, Brezza Cucina's beverage director. This cocktail will leave you feeling light and refreshed when paired with your favorite brunch fare!
- ¾ ounce lemon
- ½ ounce celery syrup
- ½ ounce Don Ciccio & Figli fennel cordial
- ¾ ounce Still Pond dry gin
- ¾ ounce Barr Hill honey gin
- 2 dashes absinthe bitters
- Riondo Prosecco
- Combine ingredients into a shaker.
- Shake well to combine.
- Double-strain into a coupe glass.
- Top with 1 ounce Riondo Prosecco.