The Story Behind The The Mango Basil Margarita
And while we’d never turn down a classic, sometimes our eyes do wander. Enter this basil-scented Margarita from In Good Company Hospitality. It’s made with silver tequila, fresh lime, and a kicky mango puree spiked with vodka and lightly sweetened with agave.
Even popularity contests deserve a little friendly competition.
Ingredients In The The Mango Basil Margarita:
- 2 ounces tequila blanco, such as Casamigos Blanco Tequila
- 1 ounce mango basil puree (recipe follows)
- ¾ ounce lime juice
The Mango Basil Margarita Directions:
- Shake all ingredients with 5-6 ice cubes.
- Without using a strainer, pour the entire contents into a rocks glass.
Mango Basil Puree
Ingredients In The Mango Basil Puree:
- 1,500 grams mango puree
- 300 grams basil, minced
- 400 grams agave nectar
- 2 ounces vodka
Mango Basil Puree Directions:
- Combine all ingredients and stir.
- Keep chilled.