The Story Behind The BOLS Pineapple Chipotle Margarita
Summer just got a little hotter.
The BOLS Pineapple Chipotle Margarita spices up America’s favorite cocktail — literally. This twist on the classic is made with BOLS Pineapple Chipotle liqueur, giving the Margarita juicy pineapple sweetness and a warm, chipotle pepper finish. It’s refreshing, light, complex, and the perfect companion to tacos al pastor.
It makes a great after-work treat, and this recipe is also the perfect batch cocktail for long summer nights with friends.
Ingredients In The BOLS Pineapple Chipotle Margarita:
- 1 1/2 parts tequila
- 3/4 part BOLS Pineapple Chipotle Liqueur
- 3/4 part fresh lime juice
- 1/2 part simple syrup
BOLS Pineapple Chipotle Margarita Directions:
- Combine tequila, BOLS Pineapple Chipotle Liqueur, lime juice and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker over ice.
- Shake to combine.
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with a brûléed pineapple wedge.