The Story Behind The Crown Sueño
Highlighting Canadian whisky’s affinity for all forms of citrus, the Crown Sueño is a frozen treat that packs a lot of flavor into one glass. Made with Crown Royal Deluxe, orange juice, lime juice, and agave syrup, the combination is blended with ice and garnished with an orange wheel and jalapeño slice for a touch of heat. The medley of bright citrus rounds out the fruit and spiced wood notes in the Crown Royal Deluxe, resulting in a recipe that is balanced and perfect for a crowd.
- 4 ½ ounces Crown Royal Deluxe
- 1 ½ ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 ½ ounces fresh orange juice
- 1 ½ ounces agave syrup
- Combine ingredients into a blender with ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a rocks glass.
- Garnish with orange slice and sliced jalapeño.
Rate This Recipe:
This cocktail recipe is sponsored by Crown Royal.