Wedding season is just around the corner. That means plenty of pre-wedding parties. Perhaps most important of all is the Bridal Shower, where the bride’s friends get together for risqué gifts and lots and lots of cocktails. We all know how much work those can be — especially if you’re the Maid of Honor. Well, we’re here to help!
We’ve come up with a gorgeous little cocktail in a cup that doubles as a take home party favor. These adorable bathtub shower cocktails hold a perfectly chilled, bubbly pink spiked lemonade. We made ours in Fish’s Eddy’s adorable little tubs, which your guests get to take home as kitchen accessories. These would be perfect for a small, backyard garden shower.
Heres’s what you’ll need:
- enough little tubs for your guest list + a few extra in case someone forgets to RSVP
- fresh lemons
- Maraschino Cherries
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen pink lemonade
- 4 cups white cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 bottle Champagne ( preferably extra-dry)
- 1 cup of vodka
- 1/8 cup Triple Sec
- Lemon lime soda, to taste
- Fun straws cut in half (optional)
- Combine ingredients in a pitcher & stir
- Fill tubs high with packed, crushed ice
- Garnish with lemons & cherries.
- Set aside next to the pitcher & straws, for guests to help themselves as they come in
- **Pro tip – If its a very hot day, throw the tubs in the freezer for 15 mins to chill before prepping with ice