1. You start looking for innovative ways to get beer opened faster.
24 beers are better than one.
2. Thoughts about dental insurance start to get real.
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
3. You find out that literally anything can turn into a bottle opener
Yes, even beer bottles are beer bottle openers.
Don't Miss A DropGet the latest in beer, wine, and cocktail culture sent straight to your inbox.
4. Really. Anything.
Then there are the less-practical bottle openers.
5. You all of a sudden find yourself providing for a lot of new friends.
Carrying skills maximized.
6. Which means a lot of beer money.
And by a lot of beer money, I mean all of the monies.
7. That tends to happen when time is split between coffee time and beer time.
Is it beer o’clock yet?
8. You can always find the time and space for cracking open a cold one.
Yes. It’s always beer o’clock. Anytime, anywhere.
9. Some people think that you’re snobby, but you find that swirling impacts the taste.
It matters, O.K.?
10. And no, it’s not snobby to think that glassware matters.
11. Winning every drinking game you play starts to get old.
You still play, though.
12. Opening beers the normal way gets old too.
Hey, toss me a beer!
13. You do realize the calories are getting to you, though.
Gotta get those reps in.