Though we may wish we did, most of us don’t live in homes with wine cellars or even enough space to accomodate our liquor collections. But that doesn’t mean we can’t find tasteful, spacially economical ways to display them. Here are nine of our favorite booze storage solutions for small spaces.
1. A simple wire mesh basket on the kitchen counter from Country Living:
2. This basic, rustic shelf from Apartment Living:
Don't Miss A DropGet the latest in beer, wine, and cocktail culture sent straight to your inbox.
3. A slightly more involved version of the wooden wine shelf, made by Del Hutson:
4. This side table that pairs as a liquor cabinet, from HGTV:
5. This wine barrel converted into a liquor cabinet by Instructables:
6. Go vertical with this 8-bottle wine rack from Wayfair:
7. Duh, just put the wine fridge in the bureau! Design by Buildapedia:
8. Why not take your old retro television and make it useful again? From Home Decor Glamour:
9. They say no one uses card catalogs anymore. They were wrong. A repurposed version, from Matador Network: