Fall is here, and its time to get crafty. Rather than go out and buy material, why not make use of what you already have, like all those leftover wine bottle corks? Here are nine ways to turn the remains of last night’s booze into cute, seasonal crafts.
1. These simple and elegant votive cork candles by A Subtle Revelry:
2. For wine and cheese, try these cheese spreaders by Yarni Gras:
Don't Miss A DropGet the latest in beer, wine, and cocktail culture sent straight to your inbox.
3. This cork coaster from Duke & Duchess:
4. For warm fall dishes, this cork trivet by Country Living:
5. Hang your fall necklaces, bracelets, and earrings on this cork board jewelry holder by Healthy Living in Mind and Body:
6. Decorate your door with this autumnal wreath by Dream Book Design:
7. Keep those fall sweaters tucked away in a dresser with champagne cork knobs, by Architecture Art Design:
8. Step out of a warm fall evening bath onto this cork bathmat, by Snappy Pixels:
9. What DIY fall cork list would be complete without a cork pumpkin. Here’s our favorite, by My Gourmet Connection: