1. You may use any style of Sherry from any producer registered in the “Jerez-Xeres-Sherry” Denomination of Origin (Don’t be misled by copycat products from other origins, it MUST be from Spain’s Jerez region or it will not be considered!)
2. To enter your cocktail, we'll need to know:
- Style of Sherry (Manzanilla, Fino, Amontillado, Palo Cortado, Oloroso, Medium, Cream, Pedro Ximinez, Moscatel)
- Name of Bodega in Jerez who produces the chosen Sherry
- The recipe ingredients - you can use a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 ingredients, of which one must be at least 0.5 oz
of Sherry. Homemade products such as syrups or bitters are welcome!
- The proper garnish
- The ideal glass
3. You must explain in writing why your cocktail is great!
4. You must upload a photo of the drink in the entry form.
5. You must post a photo of your cocktail on your Instagram feed, using the hashtag #SherryAMC