The Story Behind The Tomatini
For some, the division between serving a Martini “up” or “dirty” simply relies on whether your palate prefers something savory or herbal and citrus forward. That said, today there’s a new contender entering the arena: the Tomatini, a fresh, tomato-forward riff on the Martini that acts as the perfect vehicle for bright Ketel One Vodka. Made with the juice of one ripe tomato, white Balsamic vinegar, fresh lemon juice, and just a pinch of salt and pepper, this cocktail is sure to impress any brunch, lunch, or dinner guest.
This recipe is sponsored by Ketel One Vodka.
- 1 1/4 ounces Ketel One Vodka
- 1 ripe tomato
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Pinch each of salt and pepper
- Slice the tomato into segments and muddle at the base of a cocktail shaker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Shake with ice until combined.
- Double strain into a chilled coupe glass.