The Story Behind The Rosé All Day
Located in the heart of Portland, Oregon's Pearl District, Irving Street Kitchen serves American fare and offers an exceptional list of handcrafted cocktails. Combining the influences of rosé and bubbly, the Irving Street Kitchen team created The Rosé All Day cocktail. "The Rosé All Day is possibly one of our best selling cocktails over the past three years at Irving Street Kitchen," says cocktail creator Kristin Andrade. Topped with Riondo Prosecco, this cocktail is perfect for everything from bunch to evening happy hour!
- ¾ ounce Lillet Rosé
- ½ ounce Combier Crème de Pamplemousse Rosé
- ¼ ounce fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 dashes Peychaud’s Bitters
- Riondo Prosecco
- Combine ingredients into a shaker.
- Shake well to combine.
- Double-strain into a flute glass.
- Top with 2-3 ounces of Riondo Prosecco.