The Story Behind The Bombay Bramble & Sonic
While the Gin & Tonic –– and our new fave, the Bramble & Tonic –– recipes abound, there’s always room for innovation. So club soda fans rejoice! This recipe riffs on the classic Gin & Tonic by subbing in equal parts club soda and tonic water to create an extra summery cocktail that will truly showcase everything we love about Bombay Bramble.
Made with 100 percent natural raspberries and blackberries (and no added sugar) this spirit is a great way to ring in the summer sun and will shine in the simple Bombay Bramble & Sonic. Mixing one up is as easy as cracking open your favorite club soda and tonic water brands and pouring them over the premium flavored gin. Read on to learn our best tips for serving and check out the full recipe below!
This recipe is sponsored by Bombay Bramble.
- 1 ounce Bombay Bramble Gin
- 2 ounces premium tonic water
- 2 ounces premium club soda
- Add ice to a balloon glass or large wine glass.
- Pour 1 ounce Bombay Bramble Gin, 2 ounces premium tonic water, and 2 ounces premium club Soda.
- Garnish with a lemon twist or wedge.