The Story Behind The The Bramble
For those unfamiliar, the classic Bramble was first created in a hip London bar, and though very, very refreshing it relies on niche ingredients like creme du mure. Luckily, Bombay Bramble presents a much simpler version and has built a new version of the cocktail around its signature, premium flavored gin. The spirit is made with 100 percent natural blackberries and raspberries without added sugar, so you can layer in simple syrup as needed.
We recommend serving this summery drink in a rocks glass, but feel free to elevate your presentation with your favorite glassware (or craft ice and edible flowers for garnishing). However you decide to decorate your cocktail, read on for what you’ll need to know to mix one up.
This recipe is sponsored by Bombay Bramble.
- 1.5 oz Bombay Bramble Gin
- ¾ oz Lemon Juice
- ¾ oz Simple Syrup (1:1 Sugar to Water)
- Combine 1.5 oz Bombay Bramble, ¾ oz Lemon Juice, and ¾ oz Simple Syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Hard shake.
- Strain into a rocks glass.
- Top with ice.
- Garnish with a Lemon Wedge (and optional blackberry).