How To Make The Best Tanqueray French 75 Recipe
For those already familiar, the classic French 75 is an elegant, celebratory cocktail worthy of every fancy toast. Even so, it’s also a great alternative to a Mimosa and easy to serve at any time of day — or night. This version benefits from luminescent Tanqueray No. TEN gin, which is then combined with the classic recipe’s core ingredients (sparkling wine, fresh lemon juice, and a touch of simple syrup) to create a dazzling drink for any occasion.
This article is sponsored by Tanqueray.
Ingredients In The Best Tanqueray French 75 Recipe
- 1 1/4 ounces Tanqueray No. TEN
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- Top with sparkling wine
- Lemon peel, for garnish
Tanqueray French 75 Directions
- Pour Tanqueray No. TEN into a cocktail shaker.
- Add fresh lemon juice, simple syrup, and ice.
- Shake until combined.
- Strain into a coupe glass (or Champagne flute).
- Top with sparkling wine.
- Garnish with a twist of lemon peel.