The Story Behind The Ketel One Espresso Martini
The Espresso Martini’s rise to fame as a modern classic has made it the go-to caffeinated cocktail for vodka enthusiasts around the world. In this recipe, Ketel One Vodka’s clean aromatics and silky mouthfeel meld perfectly with espresso, simple syrup, and coffee liqueur to create a balanced after-dinner tipple. Serve the frothy concoction in a chilled coupe and top off with three coffee beans for good luck.
This recipe is sponsored by Ketel One Vodka.
- 1 1/4 ounces Ketel One Vodka
- 1 ounce espresso coffee (hot)
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1/4 ounce coffee liqueur
- Coffee beans
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass.
- Shake with ice and fine strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with three coffee beans on top.