The Story Behind The Johnnie Walker Perfect Pear
In this seasonal highball, Johnnie Walker Black Label and pear nectar are combined into a refreshing elixir that highlights pear’s natural affinity for the smoky notes in Scotch whisky. A splash of lemon juice and cinnamon syrup adds a layer of complexity with hints of citrus and spice. Served on the rocks in a Collins glass, this spirited cocktail is topped with club soda and garnished with a poached pear and cinnamon stick.
This recipe is sponsored by Johnnie Walker.
- 1 1/2 ounces Johnnie Walker Black Label
- 1 1/2 ounces Pear Nectar
- 1/2 ounce Cinnamon Syrup
- 1/2 ounce Lemon Juice
- Canned Pears
- Cinnamon Stick
- Combine ice, Johnnie Walker Black Label, pear nectar, cinnamon syrup and lemon juice into a shaker.
- Strain into Collins glass over fresh ice.
- Top with Club Soda and stir.
- Garnish with small poached (or canned) pear and cinnamon stick.